Sunday, April 06, 2008

Validation? Anyone?

Today has been a pretty big emotional piece of crap for me. I think it mostly has to do with the big piece of shit I took on my practice GMAT today, leaving me in a whole steaming heap of self doubt, but at least it's a practice test and not the actual test.

This weekend actually started out with so much promise. The girl who I made out with the previous weekend (who actually has a boyfriend she never told me about and continues to believe that I have no idea about her relationship) hinted at the fact that she wants to get together again soon. I then went out on Friday night with some of my boys and turned back into the PUA that I haven't seen in quite a while. I opened a plethora of mixed and different sets, most hooking right away and all but one turning into great, flirty conversations. I got blown out once and was so outcome independent that I didn't even care about it. I was just out having fun with my boys and nothing could take away that frame. I also got the number of this really cute, skinny chick from NY who had an amazing rack. I had visions of playing with those for days.

Saturday night also started out well. Went down to OC to celebrate one of my childhood neighbor's 60th birthday. I had a good time with everyone there since I've known them all practically all of my life and they are all like an extended family. I left knowing that I'd be going out that night with the boys again back in LA. I drove back up and was replaying Friday night and thinking of new openers and new conversation topics. I came up with some great stuff, as in how I could have maybe turned the blowout into something and a new routine I definitely want to try (about how girls always say that they're best friends with each other - different from Style's best friends test). I did have one fear though as I drove back up to LA from OC. Was I going to be able to keep up the momentum from Friday? Or was I going to have my usual letdown the night following a great night?

Ended up starting the night at Viceroy and just wasn't feeling it. I wasn't feeling the crowd, I wasn't feeling the atmosphere. I tried to warm myself up by talking to some cougs (it actually seemed like the whole place was full of cougs), but couldn't get into the right frame of mind for whatever reason. After a couple of drinks at Viceroy, we decided to head to V-Lounge. It was midnight and the line was ridiculously long, so one of my friends ended up paying off the bouncer and we got in right away. That also kinda pissed me off. So I ended up buying a round and what do you know? My favorite bartender was working that night and she hooked us up with drinks...ALL night long. So I proceeded to get pretty trashed and too focused on trying to hook up with her. I went home without really talking to anyone else other than her and my boys, which in retrospect is pretty lame and I predictably had my usual day after letdown.

Fast forward to today and I decide to take a practice GMAT since I'm planning on taking the test soon and do worse now, after taking a 9 week preparation course, than when I took a diagnostic test a couple months back without any preparation. This leaves me in a pretty sour mood (since I had also just wasted 4 hours of the day). In addition, I don't think the girl from NY who's number I got on Friday night is going to call me back. Needless to say, I'm in an emotional spiral of crap right now.

I could really use some validation. Someone? Anyone? Haha. *cries*

2 Comments:

Blogger Pickup Artist said...

Nice post.

PUA Network

7:56 AM  
Blogger 美麗資訊攻略站 said...

你了解整形有哪些手術?整形外科一定要具有專科證照醫師才是基本要素。隆乳 果凍矽膠是目前市面上最好的材質!
你知道高雄婦產科中誰是不孕症及人工受孕的權威醫師嗎?肉毒桿菌有何功效及效果。
汽車隔熱紙 大樓隔熱紙有何差異?隔熱紙不是係數越高效果就會越佳喔!
你想選擇一位大陸新娘 外籍新娘的話,請進入我的網站也許就是你一生中最好的選擇。
納豆 保健食品要如何選擇呢?
選擇現代生活中最好的運動就是瑜珈,要選擇瑜珈就要先了解瑜珈教室設備、師資及瑜珈教學喔!
高雄瑜珈中的簡善琳瑜珈教室是南部地區最完善的瑜珈教室耶^^
MOTEL就是汽車旅館,它是提供情人溫馨休息住宿的好地方,到台中住宿時別忘了到台中汽車旅館看看喔!!!
台中乳酪蛋糕中禾雅堂乳酪蛋糕提供讓您難忘的蛋糕口味,除了chocolate蛋糕之外還有中秋禮盒多種樣式。
選購服飾潘朵拉日韓服飾有日系服飾服飾批發流行服飾及韓國服飾。
張艮輝是這次國民黨雲林立委中希望拜託大家鄉親支持的好立委。
外籍新娘 大陸新娘 越南新娘這些都是一生一世最專業的服務與選擇。
您在尋找墾丁旅遊網資訊嗎?畯富包車旅遊提供阿里山旅遊 高雄縣旅遊 高雄租車 高雄計程車 高雄一日遊 機場接送等專業服務,高雄旅遊 墾丁旅遊超值網站。
僑泰裝潢廚具網是全台最大的居家生活廚具網站有廚具 廚具工廠 系統傢俱 傢俱 裝潢 抽油煙機以及系統櫃歐化廚具 室內設計作品與免費室內設計喔!

網路行銷是網站曝光的首要指標,如何能讓網站排名於首頁是需要靠SEO技術與專業,當然關鍵字的選擇就格外重要了,這是決定瀏覽者在搜尋行銷中唯一的方向。網路行銷seo

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home