Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hiatus

PU is taking a backseat for me for now. I need to get a few other things in my life handled (drinking, expenses, career, health). My lifestyle had spiraled out of control over the last few months and in order to be effective in PU, I need to make sure these other parts of my life are in order. This doesn't mean I'm going to stop talking to girls or picking them up, it just means it's not going to be at the top of my list of things-to-do for the near future. I don't think I could ever get it out of my life as it is now a part of who I am, what my personality is about. It just won't be as prominent in my life as it had been. With that, I am writing this post as my own reminder for when I look back and see when my life got back under control.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes you need to take a back seat. Picking up women is not everything. To be truely happy you need balance in your life.

how to get a girl

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home