Monday, December 10, 2007

Making a List. Checking it Twice. Going to Find Me a Hottie Who's Naughty and Nice

So I was reading Sinn's blog and he had a great post about making a check list prior to going out. The list should include things you want to accomplish during the night (warm-ups, sticking points, etc.).

He also made the point that while you may have lists, it is easy to stray from them and just end up getting really drunk. I know I've done that many times: go out with the intention to sarge and talk to ladies, but end up just getting trashed with my friends. As a result, it takes a great deal of commitment and self control, but everyone should consider doing this.

As a result, I've decided I would come up with my initial list and see how many of these I accomplish on my next time out (these are very similar to Sinn's):

Open 1 set before I order a drink
Don't eject until I've been able to make the target laugh/gotten blown out
Approach the hottest sets in the venue
Approach all the sets that give me AI
Try to move every set
Number close 15 mins in
Push sexual frames
Try for k-close by 30 mins in, if not move on
No more than 4 drinks
Seed bounces/Day 2s
Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home