Thursday, October 04, 2007

FR: Stage 5 Clinger

This isn't really anything to learn from. Just an entertaining story for all of you...

So in between long hours of work and before my weekend of work that included 25 billable hours, I went out with a couple of non-community (aside from Holiday and the iC) friends to V Lounge.

It was just supposed to be a chill night celebrating the fact that my cousin moved out here from Arizona. Along with my friends that came up from OC, my best female friend invited a couple of her friends out with her. One was not my type, one was OK, but was previously not OK (she's Asian and used to have bleach blonde hair - Asians with blonde hair is not my thing).

Anyway, as things would have it, I got ridiculously drunk because I had an extremely long week of work and I was just happy to be out with a bunch of close friends (and family - my cousin).

Opened a couple sets here and there, but I mostly wanted to get drunk and dance. I ended up dancing with my best female friend's OK looking friend, I'll call her Stage 5 Clinger, or S5C for short.

Anyway, the whole night I'm just being the center of attention, just having fun and making my friends laugh, and I know S5C is attracted. All the signals are there. Granted, I'm also really drunk. So I grab her and tell her to follow me to the bar. She complies.

On the way to the bar, I tell her, "I'm trying to so hard not to kiss you right now..."

And she responds with, "why?"

So I of course kiss her.

We end up never going to the bar, but end up sitting down and chatting - she needed comfort.

Long story short, I was drunk and did something I normally wouldn't have and would end up regretting.

Fast forward a day.

The next day, I get these notifications in my email from her sending me a message on my myspace, then asking to be my friend. OK, that's not too bad. Pretty normal for myspace.

Then she gets my AIM SN somehow... and on Tuesday night, she IMs me, but I'm going to bed, so I ignore her and go to bed.

So then yesterday, after I get to work, she IMs me and we start chatting.

From her messages on myspace, I thought maybe she just likes to keep things short when she types messages because she typs lik dis wenev she rites nething out. I was hoping that maybe...she just does that in messages to save effort and hopefully doesn't do that normally...like in conversations on IM.

No, I was wrong. She types like that in IM too. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. WHO DOES THAT?? REALLY?? GIRLS in FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL. SHE'S FUCKING 27!!!

27!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I wanted to gouge my eyes out and THEN stick a fork up my ass. That would have been less painful to experience than this conversation.

Really...that was the hardest conversation I've probably ever had over AIM.

So after awhile the convo kind of died (I started giving one word answers) and I just ignored her, and she finally went away. BUT she later IMed me saying, oh sorry, I fell asleep. Um, ok...didn't respond.

I get off work and then go to the meeting (great meeting and meeting all of you).

Got home around 11 after picking up some food. Ate, watched a little TV, then went to bed around 12. I turn on AIM and before the buddy list even populates, before I can even see who is online, "Hello!" from her...

WTF!!!

Stage 5 Clinger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home