Thursday, August 16, 2007

Challenge: Day 30 FR

I wanted to write this up earlier, but I've been ridiculously busy at work.

So I ended up working till 8:30 last night, so I could have claimed the 8PM exemption and only do 1 approach, but I wanted to go out with a bang on the 30th day. It didn't happen, but I did get 2 approaches in.

Went to Linens and Things after work, but that place sucks ass. Not just in terms of girls, but also things that are actually buyable. Haha.

Left and went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Much better selection. After walking around the entire store, I found that there was one decent looking girl in the store, but she was being helped by one of the floor people. I decided I would get my shopping done first then try to open her.

Fuck, they don't have any floor lamps that I like. Look at bath mats and I'm not really all that impressed. I keep looking and I find this group of mats with an awesome design. I love it. However, there are 2 colors and I can't really choose between them (well, I do have a favorite). Perfect, I've got my opener should I see that girl again. I decide to grab both of them and walk around the store some more. Maybe they have other floor lamps in another section.

I see the decent looking girl looking at candles and I decide to approach.

Approach 1

D: "Excuse, this is random, but you seem like the laid back type, and I could use your help with something. You are the laid back type, right?"
Girl: "haha, yeah."
D: "You're not going to claw my eyes out or anything?"
Girl: "haha, no."
D: "Cool." *high five* "OK, so I'm trying to decide between these bath mats. Which one would you pick?"
Girl: "Hm, that one."
D: "This one? So...if you were going to spend the night at a guy's place and take a shower, you'd prefer to step out onto this bath mat instead of this one?"
Girl: "hahaha, yeah, i guess so."
D: "Awesome! Thanks for your help. What's your name?"
Girl: "I'm girl."
D: "Cool, I'm D. Again, thanks for your help."

And...I walk away because I couldn't think of anything else to say to her. haha. oh well. She was OK, not really my type. It would take some alcohol to get me to consider her. Yes, I know, own the set, blow or blow me out, but if I don't want her to blow me, does it really apply? Anyway, I did like where I was taking the conversation and setting up the sexual frame. I can definitely tell that I'm starting to frame things more sexual and care less about what I talk about in my conversations. Definitely a positive.

I make my purchase and go to Whole Foods. Maybe get some food. Will probably get my breakfast from here. Maybe get some approaches in. Didn't get any food since it didn't look good. Got my breakfast bars, but didn't find any girls to approach.

Make my way over to CCC to pick up some dinner. As I'm walking in a cute brunette is walking out.

Approach 2

I kind of stumble with the open since I wasn't really prepared to approach, but I did it anyway.

D: "Hey, leaving already?"
HB: "Yeah..." (with a weird look on her face)
D: "Oh, well, I just wanted to say that I think you're cute."
HB: "Oh, thanks!"
D: "I'm D."
HB: "I'm HB. Thanks again! It's nice to meet you, but I have get going. Thanks again."
D: "Nice meeting you."

And she scurries off...haha. Not exactly the best way I wanted to end my 30th day, but oh well.

Grab my dinner.

I was going to go out some and celebrate after I ate, but I couldn't find anyone that wanted to go out. At the same time, I had a lot of stuff to clean up at the old apartment and even more stuff to move, so I stayed in and got some work done.

It's been a great 30 days, except for all of the work, but I've learned a lot and accomplished a lot. I exceeded my expectations for the challenge, so that has been great.

Final Amount of Money Owed ch0n60: $150.

Stay tuned for the 30 Day Challenge +5 more days next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home