Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Challenge: Day 29 FR

So I decided to take a day off and get other parts of my life in order (i.e. working out and moving to my new apt) and also rest up since I don't think I've had a full night's sleep in over 3 weeks. Probably not the best for my health...

Anyway, I owe ch0n60 more money.

Money owed ch0n60: $150.

As a side note, I am planning on extending this challenge for 5 days, but the 5 days will take place from the 21st to 25th. I need a break to do more moving and I will be going to Vegas this weekend, so I'm going to be approaching when I'm there anyway. In addition, there will be no more money on the line after today (day 30). Sorry ch0n60. You're already getting a ton of my money.

I'm just doing it for my own benefit now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home