Monday, November 05, 2007

FR: Tao (Las Vegas)

Well, as with most of my FRs lately, I don't know how much educational value my FR will have since I don't really remember the details of what happened or what was actually said in my interactions. I only really remember the themes I did and different actions I did. However, I do know what I could have done better, so that might serve as a learning point.

Arrived in Vegas on Friday with co-workers and ended up just gambling and drinking with them that night. My friend/roommate/co-worker ended up winning $10K so it was a blast.

Didn't wake up till late on Saturday, walked around some, watched some college football.

Did some prepartying and then decided to head to Tao. I love Tao just because it is really big and there are always tons of girls there.

We get there and get bottle service at "the Beach," the upstairs area of Tao that I never knew about. It's kind of tripping me out because as it turns out, Tao is even bigger than I thought it was. I like this place even more.

Deal with some credit card issues and then get the party started. I've noticed that lately, I'll start dancing even when I'm not drunk and/or if no one else is dancing. I guess my inner game has gotten stronger without me even noticing, a good thing. So as the same, I'm dancing, partying, having a good time, while my friends/co-workers are catching up.

I cheers the girls next to us to warm up. Talk to them for a minute, then return to my group.

There's a bachelorette party going on at the table next to us, so I go over and mingle with them. The bachelorette is wearing devil horns, so I go over and ask, "so is it your bachelorette or are you really just evil?" She loves it and tells me it is her bachelorette. I get introduced to the rest of the group. Immediately, one of the other girls comes up next to me and is talking to me. She wants me to flash my nipples for beads. Fuck no I'm not flashing my nipples. So I tell her to come up with something else. We start trying to come up with other ideas. I tell them I'll rub my nipples and so I start rubbing my nipples instead. Then the same girl tells me to lick my fingers and then rub my nipples, so I do that anyway, making sure the licking is very...suggestive... in a non-gay way. haha. So I ask the usual question, how do you guys know each other? The one girl that sidled up next to me says that she's sisters with the bachelorette and asks me if i can see the resemblance. I say, no not really. You guys look completely different! Banter back and forth some. So the bachelorette says, you know what, you're really cool, here, along with the beads take this, and she gives me a condom. I'm like, alright cool. Thanks. I tell them I'm going to go back to my table, but that they should stop by and say hi.

I'm fairly warmed up now so I tell my friends that we should go downstairs and look for more people. Go downstairs and walk around a little and as we're walking through the crowd I just start talking to bunches of people. Finally I start talking to one, we'll call her HB Keltic (she had a Keltic armband tattoo - totally hot). She's like an inch, 2 inches taller than me with heels on.

I playfully tease her then intro her to my friends. We all chat for a bit then my friends head off to find other girls. I'm now in perfect isolation so we chat some more. Some push-pull, some teasing, bantering. She has a table as well and wants to go find her friends, so I'm like, OK, let's go. You lead the way. Now, this might be seen as giving up some power/value, by having her lead the way, but obviously I have no idea where her table is and it was done more like I was giving approval to go to her table rather than her telling me that she was going back to her table.

We get to her table and we are just chatting, I kino, put my arm around her. She offers me a drink, but I've still got mine, so I'm OK. She intros me to her friends, who seem like cool people, but they're having their own good time. I probably should have disarmed them more, had more of a conversation with them.

We sit down and chat. I tell her about the fact that there's a whole other part upstairs with a pool and everything. Future project us going upstairs and jumping into the pool together.

Stay down there for a while, then decide we should move and go upstairs. I grab her hand and lead her upstairs (Leading).

Bring her back to my table and intro her to all of my friends. Let her chat to a couple of my friends while I get another drink.

I tell her let's go back downstairs. She's pretty drunk at this point. I lead her back downstairs, hand in hand, fingers intertwined. We walk around the dance floor some, but she doesn't want to dance. She needs to go to the bathroom, so I lead her to the bathroom and go to the bathroom myself. Of course she's still waiting in line as I come out, so I go wander around and start talking to some girls from Italy. They were kind of boring, so when HB Keltic came back, I was pretty happy. I lead her back to her table and we sit and chat there some. The waittress pours me another drink. I'm now starting to get really drunk and this is where things go bad.

I tell her I'm trying hard not to kiss her and she tells me that I shouldn't so I kiss her on her cheek. She smiles. We chat some more and I point to my cheek and she gives me a kiss. Obviously, this isn't bad, but I think I began to sub-communicate I wanted more and started to lean in too much and started to look needy. My game wasn't tight anymore because I was getting drunk.

We were chatting some more and then I just pointed to my lips and she said she couldn't because she had to draw the line somewhere because she had a bf. Fuck. Oh well, I kinda lose state so I try to keep things OK and not make it obvious, but the conversation kind of wanes, so I tell her to stand up and then I spin her, but she's really drunk now.

Her friend comes over either seeing that I was being too needy or that HB Keltic was really drunk and says that I should probably leave, so I'm like, alright, fine by me. After the BF thing, I was ready to go anyway.

Head back up to my table and chill with my friends. Proceed to get even more drunk. Take pictures with my friends that I don't even remember taking. Supposedly, talk to even more girls, but nothing happens with any of them (my friends told me I was talking to girls - granted they are AFCs, so...). Leave Tao at some point... End up at Denny's somehow... End up walking back to the hotel... most of which I don't remember. Haha. As you can tell, I probably had too much to drink.

So anyway, lessons learned:

1) Do a better job disarming the friends no matter how disconnected the target seems from them at the time. They can still come back and bite you in the ass.
2) Plant more seeds. Don't just stick to one girl ALL night long. I was with HB Keltic for probably 2 hours. While fun, it didn't prove to be fruitful in the sense that I didn't get a makeout or pull. I did get her number and a kiss on the cheek, but I could have talked to a bunch of other sets and probably gotten more.
3) DON'T DRINK SO DAMN MUCH.

Other lesson learned (not associated with PU):
4) Don't sit in the sports book for 5 hours watching football on Sunday. Your nose/sinuses/lungs will pay for it afterward...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home